To The Beautiful You - poem

                        

This is something I thought of writing for my best friend's birthday ..I thought I'd share it with you all..I would like to console each and everyone who reads this poem from their miseries in life...hope you all like it ...


To The Beautiful You...






" Over the year..
 Our hearts changed from tears to fears.....
people changed from 'mine' to just a 'sign' 
A sign of grief..and some
A sign of relief..
Time flew..with all those bickering with you..
We all want something new...
All we get is mildew..
But don't forget , the  shine in the dark...
It was a lonely room..yet we weren't apart..
The smiles shared..and the tears wiped..
Is something which you couldn't buy in a single swipe..
Few years later..god knows where will be...
still together..or far away from thee Whatever happens..remember my friend..
It all lasts in the heart..and not in the head.. 
" The end " is just a word..so that people would go away...
Give some privacy for the story .. to sail on its own way..
This boat of life keeps going on..
If far apart..I'm sure we'll meet.
Maybe off a shore...sharing some lime..
And cracking some jokes..
People may be envied of this beautiful picture..
After all that's what they do..just lecture..
No matter whoever says whatever whenever..
I'm sure of one thing 
that the memories will be kept between the lungs forever...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts