Fervour Adieu....









Miss You...




I walked by the same alleys,
I listened to the same songs ,
I dreamt of those valleys..
Where you and i played along....
I close my eyes,
Only to see yours...
I hush my voice,
Only to listen to yours...
Yet, I move my legs to the front
Every time i see you in front 
I long to see you 
So much that I can't explain
Yet, I walk past you 
Like it's another gray day...
It's been so long
And I forgot those stories...
But now that it's time 
I relive the glory....
I wish.........
I wish we needn't part...
I wish we could see again 
I wish to hold your hand 
Even if it was the last strand...
I wish for just one more time 
Is that too much to ask 
For I miss you so much
That I'm breaking my heart..............


                            - Lee Hwa Yung 








Comments

Popular Posts