Exasperated Heart ..

   


Summer Weep


The leaves seem taunt 
the sky a bit of rubble
Hidden among the ancient clouds 
from heavens hiding trouble !
The silent forest lay vast ahead of me 
Yet nothing beats the solitariness i feel ...
The winter general flew with time 
The summer fairy said goodbye in a dime 
Ruthless summer continues to rule 
and each day breaks my self into pieces,
into doom ...
The familiar wind ,passes sometimes 
providing relief in the hardest of times 
the invisible hand which clasps onto mine 
Has the warmth that i lost with time 
The starry sky lay vast ahead 
Yet the emperor moon is at rest 
The stars guide me in the darkest of nights 
Yet today i see nothing at the height 
Would ruthless summer melt me apart 
Or fill myself with warmth before depart..???

                                            - Lee HwaYung 

Comments

Popular Posts