Getting lost with you - 7

Woaahhh...okay...if we take out all the bad things today ..it actually is a "sky is pink " world...I mean..it's quite nice..
The shops and all are colorful and there are so much delicacies...
I can hear my stomach rumble..I really hope I'm the only one who heard that .
We met the others at some coffee shop..
Out of all these people around here the only face I'm familiar with is Andrew's...so that's what I search for first..

We had a few snacks and they shot whatever they were shooting opposite to us...
Now that I've finally came out maybe I should roam around a bit..
I make sure to take a mental note where all of them are sitting so that I can return easily..and decided to check out a few more shops..
Now that I actually started noticing stuff since all the nervous energy has lessened ..it's seems I'm quite less dressed..
I fact I'm low-key having a culture shock over here looking at clothes of girls my age..
They all looked quite pretty..meanwhile I was wearing my most loose Kurti which I kept for the purpose of going out ( which rarely happens in our school ). My hair is a mess of curls ...and I've put on weight since the only thing I do is eat and sit and study...
I'm betting that if my warden walks by..she is probably gonna faint..that would've been fun to watch...

" Hey.. where did u walk off to ?? ...do you need anything ? " 
I turn around to see andrew behind me..
" No.. I'm cool..I'm just touring the place since it looks nice.. " 

" hmmm..." 
Oh my god..it's the awkward silence...should I just Start a conversation on a random topic or just keep quite...

" so...do u really know me ??..like..recognize me ?? " 
That was the most stupid question...he would've recognized me..otherwise I don't think he would even help me out..

" yea...I remember.. basketball " he answered...

Oh ...suddenly all those utterly hilarious moments of me and those darn basketball classes flashed through my mind..no wonder ...I don't think people forget clowns...

He smiled off and said " do u want some icecream...? " 

I follow him off and have icecream with the others...


× next morning × 


Ok..all set...everyone has set their bags and ready to go...I was sitting on the front passenger seat and andrew volunteered to drive...there were 2 more of his friends coming along...they sat in the back..
We decided to stop for brkfst on the way since it was too early.. 
I don't exactly feel at ease...no matter how much imaginary andrew is an angel..I must be aware I'm alone with like 3 boys..
On a normal case if my life was one of those movies...it's not gonna end well...

" Hey.. listen..if u don't mind...can we like..ugh..." I started off and caught his attention 

" can we what?? " 

" can we like go live ?? " 
" live ?? " he looked startled and confused at the same time..

" like..don't you think it's an intresting story..out of nowhere your high school junior approached you for a ride back home saying she got lost..I think if we portray it well..it would be a good boost to your channel and I could honestly be of some help..." It didn't sound entirely convincing...but I need something which makes me safe...just in case..

" I kinda get it...no probs..let's just go live I guess...I'll set the things up...you should narrate the whole thing...make it spicy ! " 

We laugh off and he sets the things up for me..I think he kinda got my real intention on asking to go live and agree...
I check behind and the rest two are dead asleep since it's early morning...

I really don't know how to go live ..or I haven't ever done a thing like this..but we'll...I decided not to think much and actually go for it..

I messaged neeraja to check the live..gosh..it's so embarrassing to use that phone when everyone over here uses nothing other than iPhone and I'm sitting on like a super expensive car..the antique really spoils the mood...but still without it I would've been real dead too...


I started off rambling from my days in the hostel to how I got on the train my happiness , the sorrow I felt on finding out I got lost..my initial view of banglore..about yesterday's places...I went on and on...occasionally admiring the view ahead and talking about that too...
About 25 people were watching...I really hope there's no one I know other than neeraja...

Andrew quietly listened to me dramatically explaining the whole story...

I left out all the luckycharm.nonsense when I said...atleast I must sound sane...

The live ended pretty fast ... 
I mean..how much could that story last..I spoke for like 2 hours after which even I was done with it..

I closed the cam and just sat there watching the view .

We decided to turn on some music since there wasn't much to say ..
And I just daydreamed to the song playing.. 

It's about 8 am now ...
The other ones are still asleep ...
It's a 7 hour ride...
It's an all exclusive 7 hours of my life with my luckycharm...
Now..when you phrase it like that it doesn't seem too bad...

" what happened ? " Andrew's sudden question hit me off my thoughts 

" eh ? " 
" you were just smiling ...so I was wondering what you were thinking.." 

" ahhhh...the..the view...it's soo nice..I mean.." 

" hmmm " 

The akward silence again...ugh...maybe if I had my phone I could've searched for some convo starters...

" so...how's college life ??..you heard mine while I was talking so I was curious about yours ..." 

" pretty much the same..there are classes then there's fun..." 

..I guess popular people survive wherever they are. For them things must be easy,  when your charming enough I guess you don't need to work hard a lot ...




Comments

Popular Posts