veruthe

 



now that NEET is only a few days away..it seems exciting and fearful all at the same time.

50 % of me is waiting for it to get done so that i can move on to the next phase o my life while the other 50% is scared to death thinking of the amount of backlog i have in qp correction , rev classes , unit chapters.

time seems to be running fast when i check the calender..i dont remember so many weeks passing by , yet when i go by each day it seems as though it will never end. 

very honestly speaking , im not sure of myself ....like i cant really tell if ill get it or not..

right now my plan is just to give my best and see what happens 

i havent chosen an alternative carrer option or what i want to major in..but still 

im probably writing it all here so that the words could sink in or something , or probably because more than a blog the whole place has turned into my trashcan of emotions or something.

i have a lot on my mind..but neither do i have the time or the strength to make it all into words and type it 

ill just stop here with my update


i hope i get in .. i really really desperately do 

and finally !!!! it rained 

ive been waiting for it to rain today all along ..havooo...



Comments

Popular Posts