why is ray optics scary today ?

 


                                                                             








And here I am , on another day at another time with the same sorrow. 
Right now I'm writing because I git scared on starting ray optics. The chapter is waaayy too big and there are a lot kf questions from even the basic stuff...and I'm confused...if I even know the basic stuff.  
All I need to do is take a step to get into momentum but that's exactly what I'm afraid of and that's why I ended up infront of this blank page again trying to wrote it out so that I stop freeting over it. 

What's up in my life ? 
I got my licence,  yay !!! 
Yes , I do drive , I'm not keeping the card for display 
But so far I have only tried 2 wheeler on roads . Cars would have to wait . 
So right now I go for my classes on the scooter and oh god ! , I never thought my back would hurt sooo much . 
So I'm considering on not using it too after unless I want bad back issues before I hit 60 . 
I met up with neeraja today and we talked , it was nice seeing her after a long time . 
As for my classes inwas only able to stay for 2 hrs and study after that I was asked to drop gopu and went for that . 

I'm currently trying on a diet which I chested on today and yesterday evening. 
I shouldn't have...but swiggy seduced me into it . 
Anyways I hope I'll return to my healthy day after this since I Uninstaller the app so that I don't feel like junk eating . 
Loosing weight isn't anymore an aesthetic pleasure , it has become a necessity . 
So gotta put some work on it . 

I managed to read 5 books this month . It was a part of a YA series. I loved the books and couldnt keep them down..ended up finishing all of them off...
It was an awesome series . 
The last book in the series gave me some insight . 
It was about one of the charecters who's going through an existential crisis you could say.. 
But her personality was awfully similiar to mine which made me wanted to read the book . 
Before the book starts t author says 
" For every Nesta out there , climb the mountain " 

Those words were oddly comforting ...
And as I read how nesta archer's finally gave herself some love and found herself back , ir was all so wholesome 
How she started from nothing and took teeny tiny baby steps into becoming the Valkyrie she is today. 
Maybe that's what we all just heeded to realise , change doesn't happen suddenly 
It's all teeny tiny steps . 

I'm thinking shoukd I start out a short story series or go on with my random rambles or start something more formal like book reviews , kdrama reviews or maybe charecter reviews . 
I'm still in thought of which kf thise to choose and procrastinating the whole idea altogether. 
Hopefully I might do it just because I find it intresting . 


Comments

Popular Posts