Life update
Well , well it seems I haven’t posted after may. Well if I started to name all the plot point from then on it would take ages but if we had to highlight moments there would be medicine end posting brawling and how awkward that was. Surgery posting and how Riju sir and his going in the evening turned my routine upside down but tbh I had fun and I learnt a lot more about history and examination through that posting.
Then came pre units , units and now 2nd set of postings, OBG is done and now I’m back to surgery again. And I’m in Pradeep’s Jacob’s unit. He and I have history which mostly involves me crying or him shouting so not too excited this time for surgery postings just wanna lay low and get shit done.
Been trying to study but the sheer amount of syllabus makes me tremble in fear.
An update to the previous post I finally went and saw a rheumatologist , got prescribed medicines and well life has been better. No more stiffnesss and heel pain. I also started exceeding and trying to control my diet for weight loss. Only problem being the weight not losing. But yeah this time we’re locking in folks.
There is more which o should type especially about how Ammamma got sick things were crazy for a while and how she’s sorta bonkers now but that’s all for another day.
For now good night I wanna sleep


Comments
Post a Comment