Cognizant Hearts...

Time - the single most powerful being...
Isnt it ??? 
the sole person who can change a human's heart...sometimes the people we meet change so much with time..that it feels like we just met them....
In your life too the songs might change...
but do remember the singers haven't...


" OUR LAST PAGE "......

A bright and wonderful day 
I set out on a new adventure 
thinking of easing my mind
with this new venture...
I tried my best to walk along
with you holding me back too strong...
You called out my name , my heart was torn ..
for a friend that left , just walked ,and i tried to ignore..
And as i turned back to face you headstrong 
I could only see my friend who was indeed torn.
you wanted to turn away from your mistakes,
and thought of me as its bait 
silly me, thought you came to admit your mistakes
i guess you were just too great.
Too great in your own eyes
 and such a waste of my precious time !!
you wanted to open up on your fears..
yet you were someone whom i feared..
such was the pain that you brought along..
because such was the memories which we shared along..
you said i hadn't changed at all...
not realizing you changed a lot..
i was the same friend you had along..
you were the one who held things for too long..
what use it is for us to argue..
what use it is for you to apologize
for an apology can be accepted only
 to those whom you despised.
We stood there silent ,
as the cold wind blew
For i was the 28th of February 
and you the 29th.
Just a day apart..
yet kept years away by Time....
Today will soon become yesterday...
and after a while just a memory..
A memory which tugs my heart each day..
A memory of two souls parting ways...
If time had a better timing for us 
maybe this story wouldn't have been hushed....








Comments

Popular Posts