Unrequited Meeting.....




Insatiable Heart...




Every moment when my eyes fall on you 
It feels like clouds waiting to shower my misery that is you...
The warm gush of embarrassment spread 
As you turned your head away from myself 
Why does is hurt so much when nothing was there ?
Neither a flower , nor a stare ..
I feel myself stumbling upon the wheels of time ..
Back to those years..
When i thought you were mine ..
I never loved you , it was always someone else 
Yet why does it hurt so much 
When you walk through ahead..
Are you a delusion ? I seem to ask 
Confused while watching each of your tasks 
Words may not convey my fondness for you..
Yet why did you leave me beside the cold dew..
Will this blurring ever be clear 
Will by heart steer away from here..............

                                                - Lee HwaYung 

Comments

Popular Posts