Optimistic Transition....






        CHANGE....



The Autumn leaves started falling along 
The summer breeze said goodbye after all....
Spring has yet to come 
And winter resides in my heart , love..
The seasons change 
faster than the colors in the sky 
As time changes faster than the flick of our eyes
The beautiful moon , invisible to see
Is hidden among the hearts of thee..
But as days pass and seasons change 
The cold in my heart started to fade
The moon shined brighter than any star in the sky 
For i tried better to not sigh !
Although my moon will start fading each day ,
At least a change is good this way  
I conquered the moon you hid away 
Bringing happiness to my own bay 
The winter general who froze my heart ,
I'm the summer fairy 
guess you forgot that part !
The warmth in me melted 
your cold bitter hue 
Changing the season to a 
mid summer nights moon 
For change is inevitable for the good or bad 
But is suitable to fade the life you had...
                             
                                     - Lee HwaYung 

Comments

Popular Posts