here's to 2023 !




                                                                      












This has to be the one of the best new year celebrations in my life.
I'm usually cooped up in my blanket during new year 
But thus time I was out their dancing and partying. 
Can u believe that ? 
Ikr.. but I really liked it.
I enjoyed the 7th floor dancing more
Thatvwas really cool. The steps were easy soooo 
Looking back 2022 was a year of a lot kf firsts. 
Driving classes , getting back into track , college.
College occupied only like 2 months of the year but dammnnn 
I just realised how much I was missing out on all these years due to my hesitation. 
I'm honestly really happy that I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and move on n stuff. 
I have no jdea how 2023 is gonna be or what lies ahead of me. 
But the only thing I know is.. I just want to be happy. 
I want to live for a while. 
Last 3 to 4 years were just sooo non existent that I want to make up for it. 

Ok.. I may have gone back to believing my luckycharm theory.. so I have to fix that part. 
I thought I was over all of that nonsense  pakshe today I had like a seminar and for a mone t I was like.. 
Believing in the lucky charm theory. 

I mean.. obviously I wouldn't say to like ignore them. But there's no need to bring back childhood ugly theories. That's it  

I'm like reallyyy sleepy so at this point I'm just babbling away like an idiot. 🤣😆

I was planning on waking up early tmr and all. I think I'll be sleeping early morning instead 

Comments

Popular Posts