Saree Day and how fucked up it was




Brilliant has got me soo used to celebrating my saturdays instead of sundays that i hate it when the college people take class on saturday. 


so yesterday was saree day , god 
mathiyayi poyi , athenne 

def not trying that again. looked like an aunty plus the whole day i was freaking out thinking its gonna fall off. 
plus im not intrested in all this first saree stuff and all. see everyones moms and all get involved in this kind of stuff. 
amma is busy most of the time. plus i have this weird habit of keeping everyone at a distance regardless of relation . so it just doesnt woek out. 

I like to do things by myself. like .. how do i explain it. older kid problems id say . 
anyways so saree day sucked but it was fun . and i was actually grateful that they dont keep mirrors in the hostel. thank you or else i wouldve died if i saw myself. 
these days my motto is dont need to bear weight that i cant see . 

i met this doctor who was real chillll , hes from kozhikode . really nice person. 
ive told this story like 3 times today, thats why i shortened it to 3 sentences. my original plan was to write about that itself but then my social battery drained out.

 



Comments

Popular Posts