The clouds are where I dance , and the wind is my partner.

 


                                                                                



Shall I just run away 

From the hectic life of mine 

Shall I just run away 

From all of it for a while 

Just close my eyes 

And exhale air out 

And travel to that magical land 

Where only I and my sweet stories reside

Where there are only happy endings 

and everything sweet to eat 

where I will only need to be me 

and not show 1000 different faces to thee

where I can finally breathe 

without being compared upon 

where I may finally eat 

all the delicacies I've dreamed off 

where the clouds are where I dance 

and the wind is my partner 

where the rain is the music 

and the waves the laughter 

shall I just close my eyes 

and live here forever 

alas !

I have to open my eyes 

For a different world awaits me

But lets hope there might be a day 

Where I get to see the magical world 

as I open my eyes 

and wander earth. 


I think I wrote this back in 2021 during drop year. it  was saved on my notes app so I decided to put it up here. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts