To M from L


     


   







i found myself a sunflower 
a sunflower so bright 
it thought me how to always be in search of the light. 
I found myself a piece of chocolate 
which tasted so nice 
i found myself wanting it with all my might 
and as i look above the sky 
i see the moon as bright as your smiles 
and stars twinkling like your eyes 
i found myself a hand to clasp onto 
even on the darkest of nights 
i've finally seen a rainbow 
after all that rain 
for once i find myself happy 
and not in vain.
can i keep my sunflower in eternal bloom ?
can i protect it from the wilting doom. 
can i keep it for myself 
and myself alone 
for once i find myself greedy 
to make it my own. 


wow that was some bad poetry. i should do this often. its weirdly fun to see how more childish the rhymes can be. but i genuinely meant what i wrote over there. ive found myself a flower that i hope it  doesnt wilt. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts