Sunday

 




                                                                 

                 
                            this is from an old bungalow I went to in Fort kochi for sightseeing. Could totally see myself sitting in this spot if imowned this place centuries back. 
 

A rather lazy sunday it is. 

i spent the entire morning sleeping , that was fun. and now , post lunch , im in my bed looking across my window where i see the trees swaying to the wind and my roomate who is taking her lunch time nap. 

the hostel is quite. initially i had plans to watch netflix but then I thought I should come here instead. Something happened to the laptop, randomly the caps lock is getting on. Its starting to get annoying when I'm typing because of that. there isnt much to talk about tbh , amma still hasnt called. classes are going normally. 

now even im feeling a little sleepy. 




Comments

Popular Posts