Getting Lost With You - 3

                                                                        



my gosh..this college is serious noise pollution..my ears are begging me to runaway from this place...

but after much of a conflict with my inner self i decided to get help from him..if i back down now..ten years later ill be in one of the roadsides begging for food or something...or my parents would release a search notice...well..i guess there is hope..

but i dont wanna get scolded..nor do i want to show my parents how irresponsible ive become when ive managed a clean record of being perfect in my family...and no matter what i want to keep that title for myself and for that i have to survive...

wow..it sounds almost like im up for elections ...

i managed to sneak in without the guards noticing the large traveller bag on my shoulders..

the point is to look cool and have someone surround you on all sides..

looking cool im not sure but..the sea of St.Claireians def got me past the security check!

 now...i just have to find andrew...such a simple task right...

i switched my phone off coz i didnt have the guts to tell neeraja that i finally ended up here itself..plus when she suggested this i was full on bitch mode..so yea..for now its a secret..

that song will shred me into pieces...it seems that my most precious song will turn into a nightmare for me...

i just decided to walk towards that stage coz..for one thing im sure..if this dude hasnt changed in like a year..wherever andrew is , a stage follows...

yea..hes like the born to be a star mr.perfect ...all gold and sparkle..

as i move closer pushing all the jimbo sized people who look like freaks wearing what they call 'fashion'

okay...6 months ago that was def my style..but as a result of living with my warden i tend to panic the moment my scarf goes off my shoulder..sounds like i was a part of terror camp , right ?

it's not that hard..but i wouldnt say its an easy life there..but for now..i just need to get to andrew..

and there he is !!...just where i predicted on the stage with his guitar...

oooo...i guess hes playing ...

and then i realised its been about a year since i saw that face...i expected myself to feel something ...somekind of adrenaline rush..or i dont know..usually in books and movies even the sky turns pink when you see someone your longing for..in my case..im just soo blank

i just stood there..with my uselessly filled travel bag , a halfbroken primitive cellphone and just listened to him playing..

yea..i had to jump a few times to confirm if it was him..thats the problem when the crowd is too tall...

I could feel tears gushing down my cheeks as he played..no hes no guitar prodigy..its the mere fact that in this utterly unexpeted situation the only person who can save me is exactly the person whom ive dreamt of saving me from all my troubles , the person whom ive been crying for the past few weeks..

the person whom i call out to when im walking through dark corridors..

the person whom i jus wanted a single glimpse of before leaving my hometown but never got to...

and now hes there infront of me...

i dont feel anything but my eyes are leaking nonstop !!

and after speaking so much about him it feels like i know everything about him..yet this is the very first time im watching him play the guitar...it was one of my fantasy's when i was a fool ( 15 yrs) though im only 17 now..i always wanted to hear him playing it..but never got the chance..something always comes inthe way...

i wanted to jump up and down and cheer..but honestly , this is not the time for that..infact its not the time to be sulking about my longing but finding a way home..

with that i push with all my might to get to the very front...

now..how do i get to the back stage...

i find a way to the back stage but it seems restricted...

i find a seat in the front row and sit so that i can grab his attention when the show ends...i hope he remembers my face..the guy doesnt know me..but ive been a clown a few hundred times infront of him..you always remember people who make a fool of them right ??..

even though ive always wished he could forget those parts..today im desperately hoping that he does remember it...

i check my bag for water and thats when i noticed a badge beside my chair which says "volunteer"

SEE I TOLD YOU !!!..once i see andrew..things are already better..i couldnt be more surer hat id get back home with no problems..after its my luckycharm whos right infront of me...all the problems to tackle has shriken to the size of a bean !!..

i quickly slide the badge to my pocket and start to move back stage..

i left my bad under a tree..i hope kids here dont steal...probably not..even if the did its soiled clothes..i doubt theyd want that !

now mission get to andrew begins ! 

Comments

Popular Posts